Integrate Token as part of CBridge Transfer Fees

Nice team point of view same old story again.
Leave it at is loose interest and investors and weaken your own project by means of adaption as well as less securing your network.

Fine to keep throwing the same again but again a fragile usercase like this will come down on your project eventually. Then don’t start crying you haven’t been warned

1 Like

A few points to clarify,

• There’s no same old story - more so a same fact and reality.
  • And no, it’s not my project or my network, as firstly I’m not a validator, nor am I a Celer team member.
  • Yes correct, losing interest and investor could be a likely outcome if this proposal was implemented.

Chances are that any sound products, teams, investors or company will continue about their own plans and execution regardless of any short-term/transient market conditions.

A friendly note (Feel free to disregard if you find it triggering):
Using words like ‘crying’, and ‘warning’ without context, indicates a highly emotional state of mind, and reflective or your own sentiment - I recommend that you try to be factual and logical in dealing with things in general, as it can improve your mental health being.

1 Like

Haha very very funny go fool someone else and worry abt your own mental health nothing wrong with mine… thanks for your opinion all noted and ok however my optic still remains. Future will tell and don’t worry me words like you have warned are meant for the policy makers of Celer project. My opinion based on facts and no emotions but these for these facts maybe you want to close your eyes.

There’s plenty of space and options to integrate token…men can go to the moon and back

1 Like

Is there any update on status of this request ? which by numbers seems to be favored by your forum members.

1 Like